Step 3 for Profitable Technology Operations
Not just password management anymore.
Do Any of these sound like your business practices?
- Are you using virus security solutions that come with your computer?
- Are you using the same name branded solution you bought for your home computers 3 years ago?
- Are you constantly seeing and waiting for updates to process for your threat protections?
- Are applications being interrupted and slowed down while virus scans are being performed?
- Are your updates scheduled at 2 AM when you are asleep? (what happens for the other 23+ hours of the day?)
Security software has evolved from just scanning for viruses. They need to monitor real-time all traffic coming and going through your technology connections and business applications.
A proactive and predictive solution that relies on non-intrusive threat intelligence is a more efficient way to increase your computing power while decreasing any security threats. Providing you with real-time 24×7 security coverage.
A recent study by Preempt a security firm that specializes in technology security revealed the following:
- An Average 13% of business users have shared passwords
- An Average 19% of business users have password quality users
- An Average 7% of business users have extremely weak passwords
- In small businesses, more than 80% of passwords are maintained on Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, or some other non-secure methods.
Don’t be part of that crowd. We have cloud-based secure business package password management systems that can fit into your business process. Our solution will encrypt and store access credentials securely, where login information must be entered only once. It will also allow you to define, granularly, which of your employees has access to which login information.
Set yourself apart from other clients in your industry by taking advantage of controlled access solutions your technology partner can introduce you too. These allow you to manage user access and client device credentials in a secure and compliant way.
Reaching an efficient technology balance with security on performance and reliability is one aspect of using the proper security suite of products and methods that Managed Services Providers will provide.